xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Taz

Taz Here

Whats up every one?

wow... stunning introduction... i mean really gives us a glimpse at who you are... lol and i=Im sure they consider that as spam.

Please try to clarify why you joined the Trap, and what you intend to do here, or learn. what kinds of programming do you know? what do you do for fun etc etc... we are a community and base our power and fame etc to the fact that we have people of all backgrounds in the cpu world (and mac etc).

Please also read the Xisto Read Me . we beleive strongly in QUALITY posting and this is enforced by our spam patrol and MyCents (free hosting credit system). feel free to ask any questions you have, regarding almost anything, so long as it is in the right place.

Cheers!

wow... stunning introduction... i mean really gives us a glimpse at who you are... lol and i=Im sure they consider that as spam.

Haha, I agree. You are surely one of a kind, aren't you? I never ever seen an introduction like yours ever, ever since I landed my fingers onto Xisto. :)

But anyway, posting like that, like what Piper_2051 said, wouldn't do. You would be wasting your post count, people here in Xisto will think that you are spamming (I mean, they look for at least a two liner post, and one liners and not really acceptable here), and you won't be earning enough myCENTS to host your website, if that is what you are looking for...

Now that you know this, let me continue. Are you here to host a website? If so, you will have to earn myCENTS. To do so, register at Xisto's Billing and Support Client area here and remember to put in the exact same email address when you registered at Xisto forums , and then you're done... you will see your myCENTS pop out from under your name after a few hours of waiting.

It is rather easy to earn a month's hosting in one day, and maybe a top-level domain name in a few more days, depending on your posting frequency and length of posts...

Good luck posting!!! I swear, it'll take no time once you start posting...
Oh yeah, and remember to read the rules and FAQ first before you break any rules or you might lose myCENTS... actually, the rules are simple. Just don't spam and don't copy and paste. At least two liners, please!!!