xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

Any Body Haerd Of Exeem

Exeem is a new peer to peer beta program used fore download al sortes of files but i use it to download mostly movies and games.

Intro:

eXeem is a brand new Peer-To-Peer program, which is based on the BitTorrent idea. eXeem eliminates the need for trackers as nodes in the program will be taking their role. eXeem also features easy publication of files to the network as well as a rating and comments system. eXeem contains NO SPYWARE. eXeem is free and is ad-supported. eXeem is currently still in its beta testing phase, which means that the network might not be completely stable yet. You are still very welcome to give eXeem a try and see how it is different from other Peer-To-Peer programs.

And if you wana know more just vist Exeem website

I downloaded the (Beta?) program about two weeks ago. Looks good, but not as good/versatile as my G3 Bittorrent client. Hell, it's a Beta release so I should really be happy it's even WORKING!Still not using it as often though. I can find most of what I want in Torrents. When I don't, I fire up eMule, KazaaLite and Exeem at the same time to search for the file. One of these often does find it, though I have to say Exeem is obviously not mature/popular enough (yet) to win the comparison.As trackers are targeted and forced offline by the industry I suspect this (sort of) new technology will take top honours. Congrats to the people at Exeem!

Exeem has spyware bundled into the program!! I feel they have sold out. The company they have partnered with have been known for shady activity when it comes to spyware on peoples computer. If you are going to use Exeem you should use Exeem Lite which has the spyware ripped out.

The website used to be http://www.exlite.net/ but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Maybe if you google it, there will be mirror sites.