xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
retry56

Motorola Droid With Os Android 2.0

The Continue Series of Android 2.0 (an operating system made by the Google) has been introduced in the android developers blog. Jubilation comes from Android developers, which already has hundreds of ideas in their heads. Because they will soon be able to taste it.

This Operating System will be tested on the new Motorola DROID (Motorola cooperate with Verizon Wireless and Google), and it will sold on 6th November.

Posted Image

The new feature is that the camera menu now have new options such as scene modes, digital zoom, color effects, white balance, macro focus seta.

Android 2.0 is also called a browser that is more 'fresh', and of course has to support HTML5. Users are now able to perform zooming, by tapping the screen twice.

My Comment:.

cool hope that i can buy these,, probably it is better than Blackberry lol..

file transferMotorola Droid With Os Android 2.0

I am looking to transfer a data file 2mb to the card from my computer and put it as a app for quick opening how do I download then make the app look at the memory card