xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RGPHNX

Cpanel Question- For Admin My Assistant - behaving funny??

Hey Guys,Has "My Assistant" changed?? It used to open as a popup in the CPanel. Now it seems it opens fullpage. When I click on my "Last 10 posts" or do a search OR anything else - the program just sits there & does nothing (ie. it doesn't refresh to the new page). To refresh the screen & see the info I requested I have to click th "X" to close the "My Assistant" window - then the info I requested appears. Is this a scripting error on the server??? A program functionality change ??(I havn't changed anything on my puter re: browser, OS, config. etc.)Any answers??RGPHNX

I've never had this problem. It was obviously your browser and/or computer. Did you restart and that fixed it, it should of. Is it fixed now?Please reply.

Xedos,tried restarting the computer yesterday (ie. when I was having the problem) & it had no effect on the problem. Also cleaned the browser cache & cookie & temp internet files etc. - still no effect.It's fixed today. Have no idea why? Am interested in investigating this for future reference re: fixing computers. Anyone else have any input/ info ??RGPHNX