xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xedos

Why Is The Cpanel Always So Slow?

Hey,Why is everything hosted on the cPanel part of my site always so slow? Anything after xero.trap17.com:2082 is very slow... why?

Cpanel is also loading on my computer pretty slow. It doesn't normally load this slow, but the server may have a huge load on it, may be getting repaired, or many other problems that could cause it to load slowly. Just wait a while, and cpanel will load up...eventually.

Posible. cPanel is basicly a image based layout. Logos, advanced layout, buttoms and all of it. They all use images. I suppose you could be correct. Thanks for your input. I think you may of solved it. It may be my connection.I am currently running on a 330.5 KBPS connection. On AOL DSL BROADBAND. I hate AOL. I do, of course, use firefox to browse.

I use Light Violet now. Not as many images. It is still the same speed as it was with the images though. Any help here? I even tried removing the images with Web Developer and it still loaded slowly. Its either on the servers end with high load, or on my end with a slow connection.Then again, cPanel is a compelx page without images.