xisto Community
iGuest

A Discussion About Whether There really Is a legit "work from home" business What Is Google Cash Machine?

A Discussion About Whether There really Is a legit "work from home" businessWhat Is Google Cash Machine?

Well after reading post after post -- investing in scam after scam -- I have come to the conclusion that the only people who have ever made money from home are the originial programmer of the site (he is rich) and about the first 100 or so persons who sold the scam.I have lost 1000.00's trying to make money from home. Would have done better investing in the stock market.So does anyone know of a legit work at home business that you can actually make money at, and I am not talking 25.00 a week or 2500.00 a week. Something along the average of about $ 250.00 to $ 500.00 a week. A realistic amount.If you know I am sure there are many who would like a chance to make some real money.

Liz

Unfortunely not. I have tried to find something because I have had trouble finding work sinse I moved and no luck for 6 months now. I checked out so many things and everything was just a big farce. They want so much money to get their info. I tried one and they took 39.95 from my checking account and then some other Co. I didn't even know who the heck they were also took money from my account. It caused so much problems I had to get a new debit card. to stop them. I don't trust anything online anymore. I just click out when they start asking for my bank info. Then there's the ones who say it is absolutely free they will not charge you a penny and then they are asking for money and your info. Bunch of hogwash. something should really be done about these people. I realize nothings for free but they should be more honest. Then you have to read page after page of info that does not even tell you what you will be doing. Pay 9.95 for their kit to find out what it is. Not interested anymore.These job sites also are crazy. they tell you they have found several jobs for you that are hiring in your area and then you click to see and there are none in your area or they are asking you to get trained to find a job. I just want a job. I don't want to go to school. I'm past that. I've had training already. So I sell AVON which is legitimate and only has a 10.00 starting fee, and i make things to sell and I do weddings and other parties that I can get to do my floral work. It's really hard, but it works out in the end.My advise is to be very careful and don't give your info to any of these work from home companies. You just don't know who to believe so be safe.D. Benitez