xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Ea Messes Up For The Second Time!

I got alot of messages from my friends saying EA messed up. :P another 3 of their awesome games managed to be FREE to download! Its the real EA site, sign up manually then purchase the following games. If you think it's fake go on the EA website and don't follow the link. But basically its a bug which means you can buy all 3 games for 14.97 with a 14.97 discount.

(Might not work in Europe!)

Click here to go to the EA Store!

Add Mirrors Edge, Add Mercenaries 2, Add Dead Space. (NEARLY DONE)

Discount - ?14.97

Total ?0.00

Use the EA Download Manager to download the games! :P

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

No, it worked for me last night. When you cart the first game make sure you click "Continue shopping" till the third game, then click checkout. Make sure you did them in the correct order...Mirror's Edge > Mercenaries 2 > Dead Space. :P

When I was doing it one of the games was $40, one was $15, and one was $5, lol... So even with a $19 discount (15 euros) it wouldn't make a difference.Unless maybe the issue was that I was on the US games instead of the Euro side?

Maybe. I'm not sure, though I cancelled it because the download took too long. SAid it'd take 5 hours to download a 7 GB game. Then it stops and I had to re-download it. It was saying 22 hours remaining... :P