xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BoSZ

Server Error Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

im getting this error message

Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Port 80HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:50:13 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_throttle/3.1.2 mod_jk/1.2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.10 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7aBandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Port 80

this has got to be a server error couse my limit is far from being exceeded
and to top things up i cannot even log into the Cpanel

what is the problem then?

http://bosz.info/

btw cani ask for a account upgrade

cPanel has a delay with updating the amont of space and b/w used...Maybe someone had been sownloading tones from your site of has been proxying it....All other sites are fine, MySQL is down, but that does not realy have much to do with your bandwuth... cPanel works fine for me...

cPanel has a delay with updating the amont of space and b/w used...

Maybe someone had been sownloading tones from your site of has been proxying it....

48173[/snapback]

nop not possible

last night the limit was like 10 MB so exceding 1 Gb would be impossible

especialy that my site is only a thingy for the mail

btw mail works fine :D

----- edited----

cpanel just let me in

-----edit #2-----

*BLEEP* my site has recived massive trafiic over the past 13 hours

no wonder then :D

Hummz, even massive traffic shouldnt result is so much bandwith loss, unless they where all downloading files or something?

48230[/snapback]

hhehe

yes it can

i went thru the logs 10 times to make sure

my site had ....over 10000 hits yesterday :D

it becouse i made a flash animation about a recent story in poland

but i learnt

next time ill put it on imageshack or a sevice of that kind and link my site to it :D

Wow! That's a lot of hits for just one day! Lucky! My site gets NO WHERE near that...mine's just about 10 a week. Also, that's still surprising that that much bandwith was used within one day! At least you checked your logs, to see if it wasn't a problem.

You're lucky you get so many hits... cough mine= 10 visitors per day if I'm lucky.About the upgrade: if you have package 3 or lower, I think your post count will allow you to upgrade. Unless you really need it, you can just wait until next month... in... 22 days :D