xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

Banana Diet? is this true?

Hi everyone I don't know if there's already a topic look like this if yes.. please delete this topic :P

thanks..

I heard a news in Television about the Banana Diet it's popular now,, most likely on Japan

here's how they do it..

For the Breakfast

For breakfast, you should eat one or more bananas and drink a glass of lukewarm water. You can have as many bananas as you like until you are full. The reason for the water to be lukewarm is not known and has come under much speculation on the Internet. Most diets suggest that you can burn more calories by drinking cold water. :P

For the Lunch

Here comes the easy part :P . Lunch can be just about anything you like. This diet places no restrictions on what you can or cannot eat. :)

For the Snack

With the Morning Banana Diet, you can eat one snack around 3:00 pm if you are hungry. :P

For the Dinner

Dinner can be anything you like as long as you eat before 8:00 pm. Avoid ice cream and other dairy products, as well as dessert after dinner. :)

One more rule

One other rule of the diet is that you must go to bed before midnight each and every night. This makes sense because studies have shown that a lack of sleep leads to obesity. :)

Well i don't know if it's work but you guys may try it another reason they said why banana is good for diet because it

aids in digestion and improve metabolism..

does anyone of you tried it already? then share your good stories about bananas here and let us know

if this can really work or not.. :)

Edited by akira550 (see edit history)

Hi everyone I don't know if there's already a topic look like this if yes.. please delete this topic :P

thanks..

I heard a news in Television about the Banana Diet it's popular now,, most likely on Japan

here's how they do it..

For the Breakfast

For breakfast, you should eat one or more bananas and drink a glass of lukewarm water. You can have as many bananas as you like until you are full. The reason for the water to be lukewarm is not known and has come under much speculation on the Internet. Most diets suggest that you can burn more calories by drinking cold water. :P

For the Lunch

Here comes the easy part :P . Lunch can be just about anything you like. This diet places no restrictions on what you can or cannot eat. :)

For the Snack

With the Morning Banana Diet, you can eat one snack around 3:00 pm if you are hungry. :P

For the Dinner

Dinner can be anything you like as long as you eat before 8:00 pm. Avoid ice cream and other dairy products, as well as dessert after dinner. :)

One more rule

One other rule of the diet is that you must go to bed before midnight each and every night. This makes sense because studies have shown that a lack of sleep leads to obesity. :)

Well i don't know if it's work but you guys may try it another reason they said why banana is good for diet because it

aids in digestion and improve metabolism..

does anyone of you tried it already? then share your good stories about bananas here and let us know

if this can really work or not.. :)

Is this the banana diet you're referring to? http://morningbanana.com/

I've never tried it before but I did go on a smoothie diet once and most of the smoothies were made with bananas. It's very easy to get full with bananas. My smoothies usually included 2 bananas (and 1 serving of some other fruit) and that was enough for an entire meal. I think if you stuff yourself with bananas in the morning, you'd have a smaller appetite later in the day. Plus, if you eat like most people do, a bunch of bananas in the morning would be healthier than what you'd usually have.

I'm not sure if there are any facts supporting this but when I eat just before sleeping, I don't sleep as well and my stomach feels weird in the morning. If the quality of sleep is in fact affected by eating before you sleep, it would make sense to eat your dinner before 8pm as well as sleep before 12 am since like you said, lack of sleep is linked to obesity.

I won't be giving this a try because I don't want to lose anymore weight :x but it's an interesting read anyway. :(

Edited by mew (see edit history)

Is this the banana diet you're referring to? http://morningbanana.com/
I've never tried it before but I did go on a smoothie diet once and most of the smoothies were made with bananas. It's very easy to get full with bananas. My smoothies usually included 2 bananas (and 1 serving of some other fruit) and that was enough for an entire meal. I think if you stuff yourself with bananas in the morning, you'd have a smaller appetite later in the day. Plus, if you eat like most people do, a bunch of bananas in the morning would be healthier than what you'd usually have.

I'm not sure if there are any facts supporting this but when I eat just before sleeping, I don't sleep as well and my stomach feels weird in the morning. If the quality of sleep is in fact affected by eating before you sleep, it would make sense to eat your dinner before 8pm as well as sleep before 12 am since like you said, lack of sleep is linked to obesity.

I won't be giving this a try because I don't want to lose anymore weight :x but it's an interesting read anyway. :P

ahh so you aren't fat? :) well i hope this works and help others.. because i once tried it and
it takes effect after 1 week for me.. i don't know what happen but i am full when eating banana
i am not feeling to eat rice :P

ahh so you aren't fat? :) well i hope this works and help others.. because i once tried it andit takes effect after 1 week for me.. i don't know what happen but i am full when eating banana
i am not feeling to eat rice :P

It's a simple diet and if it takes only one week for it to work, I'd say it's a pretty good diet. Maybe I'll introduce this to friends who want to lose weight :P

It's a simple diet and if it takes only one week for it to work, I'd say it's a pretty good diet. Maybe I'll introduce this to friends who want to lose weight :P

yeah you should share it to everyone who wants to lose weight.. T_T many people like me saying this was effective
it was based on our experience (I AM NOT THAT FAT lol ) :P