xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

Google Youtube Adsense?

Hi everyone i will make this question clear or if it's not clear to you just post here what you don't understand.. sorry for starting so much topic and yet asking so many questions.. because i know thatasking questions can teach me more and to learn me more thanks :PHave you ever heard it before? or saw an ads in some youtube videos? well this was a greatprogram if it's page per view currently it's not available in the Philippines that's why I am sadit's pretty easy to have many viewers at youtube but only selected countries can use it.. if i am mistaken.. is it available now on the Philippines.. because the last time i checked it wasn'tdoes anyone of you using it? sorry for so many questions.. i am starting to ask so many questionsthis is for the sake of consulting :P thanks to anyone who can answer my topics