xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

What Is The Best Site For Learning After Effects?

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this,, recently i feel like learningon how to edit movies because i found it useful and cool on creating podcast movies..i will be using it into my blog..May I ask if what is the place in learning adobe after effects? please suggest a good site does anyone of you know how to use it? thanks :P i'll be waiting for some good guy who willanswer into my topic

Nice site... Costs a bit though, :P.Do you think After Effects is better than other programs though? Like the Sony one.. I can't think of the name of it.. Or free programs?I've yet to find anywhere that really "compares" them to one another to tell which one is easier/has more features/etc.

Nice site... Costs a bit though, :P .
Do you think After Effects is better than other programs though? Like the Sony one.. I can't think of the name of it.. Or free programs?

I've yet to find anywhere that really "compares" them to one another to tell which one is easier/has more features/etc.

After effect is the best of them all
oh and video copilot has like 70 free videos on it too so check them out

After effect is the best of them alloh and video copilot has like 70 free videos on it too so check them out

Ah, thanks for the information. Have you used any of the other programs as well or only AE? I know the Sony one and at least one other are "professional production" suites but I don't know the difference between them.

Ah, thanks for the information. Have you used any of the other programs as well or only AE? I know the Sony one and at least one other are "professional production" suites but I don't know the difference between them.

I'm pretty sure aftereffect is the only one that could do what it could do
it's like an industry standard..
if i were you i'd stick with after effect