xisto Community
donneo

Revealed Microsoft Smartphone Telephony

Have long been talking about Project Pink at software giant Microsoft, but nobody I know with certainty what specific question, although it is presumed that this is a smartphone. This week on the Internet photos surfaced of two devices that are (allegedly) phones to Microsoft - Turtle and Pure. Becomes the phones shiber mechanism, full QWERTY keyboard and possibly a touchscreen. According to some rumors, Pink phones will draw Sharp, and will have support for the Zune service. From Microsoft, I Haven`t still an official information about this phone but i found some pictures of tihs phone on internet hope of official information.

post-83433-1254120020_thumb.jpg

post-83433-1254120158_thumb.jpg

Edited by donneo (see edit history)

It don't looks very promising. The size of the gadget is way too bulky for a phone. Not very portable to me, even though I carry an e51 + ipod touch around with me everywhere I go, I still find this phone inflexible. It would be good if Microsoft decides to do some survey and redesign the phones to conform to users preferences. I guess alot of users would rather stick to iphone or blackberry if there is nothing amazing or exceptional about this phone.