xisto Community
zero_man

Web Site / Company Name Suggestion, Thanks I need your help...

My name is Chris Yeung. I'm just graduated from university in Hong Kong. I'm interested in web design many years ago but unfortunately I cannot study it in the study time.

My career goal is to become a web designer that combining functional feature together with design concepts.

Now I'm going to create a personal web site that presents myself and my portfolio (only two systems in school).

And as a online resources storage/cabinet for me or for people who are interested.

The web site is still developing and now I'm stuck in the logo design and the web site name.

I've came up a name called "C for Concept" but I don't think it is memorable enough. Would you mind give me some advices on the logo or web site name (actually, any comments or advices are welcome)?

Here is the developing web site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Here is one of my previous work: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

a great website hm but maybe you should change some design like the logo and the body you must make it more professional :lol:

Thanks
yeah, as u seen, the web site (c for concept) is still developing and I think I should come up a name as soon as possible.

Any suggestion?

I just wrote a small guide about starting off a website, once it is approved, you may want to take a look.

Have you tried a web 2.0 name?

http://www.dotomator.com/web20.html

Thanks Bros

I'm trying something unique, maybe start with C or T character.

I need more suggestions and inspiration, Thank you.

Edited by zero_man (see edit history)

Just from the generator I have gotten:
Just keep on cycling through the names. There'll be one that you will like eventually.

Hello all,

I have kept clicking on that button but I can't find any I want.
Any suggestion?

I have just come up with to name:

1. takeasy ('Tak' is my Chinese first name)
2. TakeItEasy ('It' can mean IT - Information technology)

Which one is better?

I look up you website and you have a interesting thinks like a logo creator Design.I want to buy a domain and start with hosting.I want in my site have a tutorials and news chas just fun someone who can give me some opinions fom the site name.If tried with some names but..is unavailable i dont have any opinions would you???

I look up you website and you have a interesting thinks like a logo creator Design.I want to buy a domain and start with hosting.I want in my site have a tutorials and news chas just fun someone who can give me some opinions fom the site name.If tried with some names but..is unavailable i dont have any opinions would you???

What names have you tried?