xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
H.O.D

A Hi And A Hello

Hello Everyone,I'm just one of the many new members who register here at this forums. My profile tells me that I'm the 87,900th member to join the fourms and that tells me that this is a very active community indeed. Well I joined here after being referred by a friend and I think I'm going to like it in here. One of the first things I do after joining a foum is to check who has the most number of posts. Over here I think the count is over 7500. There was once a forum on which I got 10k posts but then suddenly the database was corrupted and everything was lost :( After that I decided not to waste my time and have now lost the spirit to post at that rate. Anyway I won't be trying to break any records here, I only came here to keep my hosting account alive. Thanks to my generous friend, my website is already up and running (he made the first payment) and now all I have to do is to earn enough to pay the monthly hosting bill and the yearly domain bill. That means you guys won't be seeing me much over here :P Anyway, I just wanted to say a 'hi' and a 'hello' to everyone present here. Now that I've said it, I'll take leave :lol:

Edited by H.O.D (see edit history)

Hello to you welcome into our family :lol: please be active and earn a lot of mycent to get a free domain and a free hosting package don't forget to read these useful post for you to know more about Xisto and xisto i will list below the articles you must read

Xisto Readme
Xisto Rules

for now i think these are the two most important article you must read before doing anything... anyway i would like you to be my friend and a blog partner if you are planning to have a blog (if you) always be good as in VERY GOOD like sir SERVERPH said to me haha don't forget to ask question if you have any concern don't hesitate to contact me i will answer your question if i can answer it but i will ask you also if i can't kidding :P i will do my best to give you the best answer that you need
anyway... welcome again and enjoy

Hi and welcome to the Xisto forums. Since you already seem to know how the forum works, I won't tell you much about it. Just make sure you post sensibly and even if you don't reach 10k posts again (:P) don't worry, because over here, quality of posts is more important than quantity of posts :lol: So just make sure your posts make sense and everything should be fine. All the best for your site and all...see you in the forums!