xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stopthewarm

Help Find Online Version Of This Board Game

Well yesterday i had a day off and i had decided to enjoy it. I went to my friends place adn there we played a nice board game name stock exchange. Don't go by the name and suggest justa any board game because it was a bit different.We start with some amount of money, ofcourse. then we have 3 chances turn by turn with our friend to buy sell or do nothing about the shares. Well at the start of these 3 chances once you are given ten crads which have company's names on it and a value written as + or - something ranging from 5 to 50.Depending on the card we decided whether we want to buy a share or we want to sell it. There are only 7 companies so there is no complication. Please if anyone can find a online version of a game like this then please tell. It has to be multiplayer. When i was playing it with 3 of my friends the prices jumped from 70$ to 0$ in just one round imagine. It was great fun. We played the game for 5 straight hours and now i am addicted to the game. Please can anyone tell the a game which is similar to this and online?