xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
huntdizzle

Out Of The Burbs And Into The Internet Scraping by in the outback and hunting through the internet options

Everything is depressed now and more and more people are looking to make money online, shop online,and just be entertained online. How to survive with a website or marketing business is hard. I havetried and tried. I am not young and lost a huge part of my retirement in the market but I know thereare opportunities out there. Since I live way out in the country at least I am out of the rat race andhave learned to be pretty self sufficient keeping in mind that going green is really big - has been for mefor well over 20 years. We just made our own wooden gutters from old pallets and will be buildingfences with old railroad ties from an old CrownZ railroad grade deserted ages ago. There is a lot moreto just finding money making opportunities. I feel that there are a lot of lifestyle changes that needto be made as well so that our society is not so disposable and materialistic. So if you can make money,save money and learn to be more self sufficient you can kill quite a few birds with one stone.Thanks for taking a look.

Edited by huntdizzle (see edit history)

How to survive with a website or marketing business is hard. I havetried and tried. I am not young and lost a huge part of my retirement in the market but I know there
are opportunities out there.

Ah... so, what are you doing here? Are you trying to build another website again? Or are you just looking for free webhosting? I don't really know, because your presence in this forums kind of contradicts with your post there just now... but anyway... I just thought that you would like to know that things never ran smooth in life. If you try again and again without going off your track (which I go off track all the time, so it's not really in my position to say...), and that you keep your goal in sight, you might never succeed in the market terms, but you will have done your best.

And trust me, you will succeed in the end, if you prevail. So if you are here at Xisto looking for free webhosting to your build your business website, then I must say that this is very good of you, and I urge you to try and try again, even if you fail. You must fall to stand up again.

And yeah... I'm on my goal too..

About the rat race thing, I disagree with you. Even if you live out in the country, you are still in the rat race at heart. I personally think that there is no way out in the rat race. Life IS the rat race. I was plunged into the rat race the moment I was born. I'm sure you are too... for me, I was plunge into primary education, now on secondary education, and then I'll go to university, get some phds and high ranking degrees, find a job, and do the same thing everyday until the day I retire, climbing up the corporate and /or business ladder, and then when I retire I just wait for death.

WHile you may not be in a business and climbing the orporate and /or business ladder, I'm sure that you are still doing the same thing everyday, over and over again. To me, this is the rat race. And with you talking about making money, whether online or offline on the internet, I can still see that while you are not where the heart of the rat race (the city) is physically, and living out far into the out back country, your heart is still in the rat race. You are still finding ways to earn money for a living, and you are still trying to set up your own internet (or not internet) business...

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I think that everyone's in the rat race. There's no going out, there's no escape. And I'm certain that everyone with a computer that has internet connection is already in the rat race...

Just like me. :lol:

No escape.

Everything is depressed now and more and more people are looking to make money online, shop online,and just be entertained online. How to survive with a website or marketing business is hard. I have
tried and tried. I am not young and lost a huge part of my retirement in the market but I know there
are opportunities out there. Since I live way out in the country at least I am out of the rat race and
have learned to be pretty self sufficient keeping in mind that going green is really big - has been for me
for well over 20 years. We just made our own wooden gutters from old pallets and will be building
fences with old railroad ties from an old CrownZ railroad grade deserted ages ago. There is a lot more
to just finding money making opportunities. I feel that there are a lot of lifestyle changes that need
to be made as well so that our society is not so disposable and materialistic. So if you can make money,
save money and learn to be more self sufficient you can kill quite a few birds with one stone.
Thanks for taking a look.

yeah youve got a point everyone is trying to make money be means of a website but some aren't successful because they are tired posting something new.. or even create a good topic or a tutorial to share.. anyway we welcome you here into our family.

how many website did you got? ohh another professional i think youve got many
are earning now? can i ask how much? because i am trying to take the journey of a webmaster also to make some extra money for my own needs

how about reading the rules first? you can see that in the first section of this forum you should read it not to be like me who didn't read it all.. (but i read some)