xisto Community
quiksilver

Any The Offspring Or Green Day Fans?

I find the Offspring to be kinda obnoxious...Green Day is okay. They have a few gems in their extensive arsenal (i.e. "Good Riddance" and "When I Come Around"). I'm not a huge fan of the pop/punk scene, but I do have to admit that every once in a while, a song will come around around that doesn't cease to catch your attention. Green Day is quite good at that.

Not a huge fan of either, but I enjoy most of Greenday's songs especially their new one, "Boulavard of Broken Dreams" !! But I listen to most of their old music.

I liked the new Green Day stuff, the first 50 times. Now I have to switch the station..

i really like green day. since highschool, and they have really cool sound, since then! =) they have a concert in japan... and i really want to see them! unfortunately, its far, adn i just hope they could have a concert here...!!!

Yeah I really don't like any of their stuff. I only liked Boulevard of Broken Dreams because it actually doesn't sound like Greenday. I used to work for Dexter HOlland in Nitro Records and he kinda still owes me $$$. Oh well though. It's all good.

Yeah I really don't like any of their stuff. I only liked Boulevard of Broken Dreams because it actually doesn't sound like Greenday. I used to work for Dexter HOlland in Nitro Records and he kinda still owes me $$$. Oh well though. It's all good.

55624[/snapback]

You used to work for him? what did you do? And why does he owe you money?

i like all of the offspring albums, but i only like the old albums by greenday i dont like the new one 'american idiot'. they changed their whole style and look... i dont like it... they used to be better...

I love both of them!!! All of their older stuff was better than the new stufdf, though... Like, the music on American Idiot was good, but most of the lyrics needed work. At least, that's what I think.