xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
360?N

Car Gets 240 Miles Per Gallon! Volkswagen L1 Concept

A one liter car? That's really pretty amazing, how just using one liter of fuel can propel this baby 100 km or 62 miles! :(

I also think this prototype car looks really hot, sleek, slim, and sexy. :(

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This car's gonna be tight! (literally too!) :P

Volkswagen says this car will be produced soon, though they haven't given a date. I'm already waiting! :lol:

Anyone interested in buying this babe? Save some $$$ and the world environment on the way. :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: The Article

wow man this was a great car peoples are getting smarter and smarter they invented many new thingsbut the sad things about all this knowledge is death..the creations/inventions of the people are sometimes the cause of other peoples deathisn't it right?

Well, hot sleek slim and sexy it may be, but it sure wouldn't haul many puppy crates! Darn, what a dissapointment, I was ready to go out and buy one, lol, yea, I wish. Why can't they come up with a high gas milage car that has a little cargo space for crying out loud??? I mean really, even people who don't have pups have children and have to go to the grocery store, you need cargo space for other things too.

Cool looking but doubt it is pratical. If it does make it into production, I am sure many people will get it for its excellent fuel consumption.

yeah many people will do buy it and spend dollars.. i don't have an Idea on how much would it cost but for sure
it will need a lot.. it's great because of it's fuel consumption.. think 240 miles per gallon? wow
i don't think if someone have it now :lol: but i wish to have that in my dream