xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angelina54

Make Money With Freebie Trading

WHAT IS FREEBIE TRADING

Freebie Trading is a term used to describe transactions in which people complete offers in exchange for cash or prizes. Many of these offers are free (or inexpensive) trial offers.

A Freebie Trader is someone who pays for referrals, or gets paid to be referred to a Freebie Site.

A Freebie Site, also known as an Incentivized Freebie Website (IFW) is the site that hosts these offers and gives prizes to individuals like you and I for completing trial offers and referring individuals to do the same.

These Freebie Sites then get paid (very well) by the affiliate network and use a significant portion of what they receive in order to purchase prizes or to pay you cash. These prizes range anywhere from $40 - $120 per referral and sometimes more.

Well I am not going to tell you that you are going to get rich on this program, because you will not! So if that is what you are looking for, then this program will not help you. But if you are looking for a residual income, enough to pay a few of your bills, or to have extra cash in your pocket, then this program is for you.

I have made over $1000.00 in a few weeks. Like I said, it has not made me rich but it has given me extra income, and that is not bad!
in all you do

Just wanted to bump this with a couple of threads that you might want to read before going on this venture.

Yes, I read more on the downfalls and the possibilities of failing than the actual way to do it, but I'm glad I did it that way because it was a sore reminder to me that I don't fit into being a freebie trader... just yet, anyway.

The advice given is also applicable to a lot of money-making concepts, not to mention that it highlights scams to watch out for. The demeanor these guys project with their posts makes me give them enough credit to be bona-fide with their words. Makes sense... they provide the community with sound advice, want you to sign up with them so that they can pay you to make money for them. No-brainer for them... and some brains required for you. :lol:

Without further ado:

Is Freebie Trading Right for Me? [iMO, required reading]
Newbie Advice for New Traders

For those of you who are confused with OP's posting, Freebie Trading is a concept you may already be familiar with but don't know the terminology. Think about all those "free offers" and "free trials" you've seen online. You sign up, no obligation, get your free thing, then either cancel on time if you don't like it or forget to (or LIKE the product) and start paying for that product/service. Freebie Trading works off of that concept, hosting those "free offers" for you to try out with emphasis on paying you with credits for accepting offers, then allowing for you to cash in on those credits. How do they make money? They're making money by referring you... more money than they're paying you to try out the offers. The next step from that would be to become a Freebie Trader yourself, offering "free offers" to others and referring them. Reminds me of a multi-level marketing concept, but it seems to only have one level down.

To screen yourself to see if Freebie Trading is right for you, or for any potential business venture, there are some fundamental things you have to ask yourself:

- As a newbie, can you keep on top of things and cancel trials and offers before you get boned with a fee?
- As a newbie, do you have money to lose in the case of a scam, difficulty in cancelling, or forgetting to cancel?
- As a newbie, do you already have a flow of income? (Note that although OP says she earned $1000 in a few weeks, not all results are typical. Freebie Trading is FAR from being a decent flow of income, but it does help pay for gas and occasional recreational and shopping expenses...)
- As a newbie, do you have common sense? (Yes, this is a requirement to protect YOU and the person who is "greening" you.)
- As a newbie, can you follow instructions? (Again, a requirement to protect you and the person "greening" you.)

- As an established trader, do you have common sense? (Yes, you can still get scammed.)
- As an established trader, can you create a website and be able to advertise yourself in a genuine manner to weed out skeptics and be able to work with your referrals so that you both don't get screwed?

Did I miss anything important? :P For those of you who decide to do it, good luck!

Freebie trading hardly works. and i've seen few sites started with lots of giveaway stuff at the start and then suddenly vanished. Lot of sites actually turn out to be scams. Freebie trading sites likely to earn from their advertising than actual freebie sponsor. Rayzoredge gave good info here. The question-answer format is really a good one to get answers from fro newbies. I would like to know that some sites do run free trial schemes which could also be falling into this category. And most of those sites could ask for credit card or paypal address which gets charged atleast 1-5$ for account processing and other stuff. So that could be the way they're managing their freebie offer. is this also falls into freebie trading ? I'm not sure but it could be trial-trading.

I really do not know what to say to you, if you have tried it out and found it was not successful for you, it does not mean that it will not be successful for someone else. I can supply you with proof that it works for me and others. This is a legit business. As with any other business, it does require work, and it will not make you rich, BUT, it will give you a little extra income or spending money.

I have found many work at home opportunities and they were all scams. I did not make money, I lost money. Then I found freebie trading. I was a little nervous about it at first, but after my first trade, you could not stop me.

Again, this may be something you are interested in or it may not. But please do not claim it does not make money for you, because I am proof and so are lots of others.

Wishing you the best in all you do.

Edited by Angelina54 (see edit history)