xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ownd

Cheap Hardwere =)

ebay is cheaper, if you are brave enough :)

newegg doesn't ship to Canada too, so it sucks! B)

66113[/snapback]

That does suck, they need to start doing that Pronto :)

Hi all,You might also try Tiger Direct for items you can't find at Newegg. Their prices seem to be comparable & service is good. Also check out "Reseller Ratings" for info on specific parts suppliers before you buy. They keep a running rating service on most parts suppliers. Have found their ratings to be mostly accurate & it could save you from buying into a "deal" that is "too good to be true".RGPHNX

There is also a warehouse style stor etaht sells everything you can think of from computer gaming to computers to tvs to tons of electric stuff such as refridgerators, cd players, memory mp3 players, and even some damn good DVD prices and everything. It is almost the perfect store for anyone here.

http://frys.com/ is the link you will need to find there large assortment of stuff.

......Wait Seams almost to good to be true....... i thought cheaper was lower quality ( right?? ) So why Buy of some site you have neaver even heard of when if you look hard enough around your area you well find one that is 100% fine and cheap it works just it's not the smartest idea to buys a computer/Hardware off soem site..Heck might even be stole products ( Not That They Are Just saying) I would just stick to buying bye vies not net. Final point: I say to Good To be True