xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Qubix

Qubix ^Introduction^

Hello, My name is Chance Crotzer. I have been doing Graphic Design and looking around at forums for almost 2 years now. Once I saw this forum and saw how many members it had, and how active it was, I had to join, because most of the time when I am told to register somewhere it gets no activity :P. So...A little bit about myself. At age 18 I was blessed with a kid and I had been left with him from my poor excuse of an ex-girlfriend (tells the 13 y/o's out there that the birds and the bees can't always be what you want). At age 19, I ran into an ex from my early years of high school who had been having some problems when she got to college (the criminals out there). Long story short, we are now engaged, she is pregnant with a child, and me and my son Malcolm are doing perfectly fine with her :lol:. So...yeah, I attend University of Tennessee: Chattanooga studying to be an engineer. Well, most of the time I end up just getting some welcomes around forums, and I do not feel like scruffling around through the archives of intros, so instead, why don't you all tell me a little about yourselves?Thanks for reading,Chance CrotzerP.S. If you see someone named Qubix around anywhere else, don't think it's me, I try to mix up my usernames at different places.

Hiya Qubix...

Welcome to Trap!!!

It seems to me that you have been having *** at quite a early age though... before you've fully settled in with your wife and ready for a family...

But anyway. :lol:

Woo hoo!!! First post!!! IT seems like to me that I never ever really get a lot of first post replies because my posts are always long... but I'm wrong this time!

(Unless someone beats me to it, that is...) :P

Did you know that Xisto actually supports free web hosting? So by posting here, you can have your own site!!! Yeah well, that's why we have the "Attractive" myCENTS things under our names, and you can have one if you want too... just in case you should ever feel the urge to have a website on your own... maybe that's why the Xisto forums are so active, huh?

:(

Anyway, if you want to earn myCENTS for your hypothetical site,

1) Signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area with the same email that you have used here when you signed up here.

2) Post at least five posts.

And after a while, you should see a myCENTS under your name!!! Woohoo!!!

And yeah. :( Start earning while getting answers replied from your questions! (That's what I do... the support here are just so fantastic. :()

Actually _Nameless said it all. :lol: The goal here is post for money, but you need big, non-spammy posts to earn it. You can create an account at Xisto with the same email as here and everytime you get 100myCENTS ($1), they'll get converted to real USDollars and deposited onto your Xisto account. All without using your credit card if you don't want to do so. It's a real hosting company, so... :P.
With that money you can buy host. About the 5 posts, that is NOT true if you don't post average, big non-spammy posts cause, when I registered I had 16 posts and I had no myCENTS until I started to post Tutorials etc.
@On topic again: ...if you need any support you can drop by Xisto Network Support Category and ask your queries but first use the Search Function on that board to see if it was answered before.
Most importantly, read the Board Rules and drop by the Main category for news, etc.
Have a good time!

Thanks both of you for the information :lol: I'll try and post some tutorials and such, I've been doing that stuff for some time now. :(

Ooh.. that'd be wonderful...

Maybe something on making or editing Wordpress themes? I'm on a roll at that at the moment. :P
I found a few good ones, most a premium, and they all need editing to suit my needs...