xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xedos

Stupid Advertisements!

Even Xisto are doing the sneeky ones now. I saw this in one of the between-post advertisements.

Posted Image

Read it. It looks good. I mean, I click yes or no and I get $100. Not quite. Look at the bottom-left corner. It says: *details. This * belongs to here:

Answer for a FREE* $100!

Basicly what they are saying is: Click and we will give you details to enter a competition to win $100.

Annoying.

Andrew

Yes they are annoying, the trick is to no answer at all, in other words, dont click those ads...what I cant believe is taht people fall for the adverts that look like warnings, like the one in your sig :DPeople who think they are real pc warnings are realy dumb, its a bit obvious when its one images and its all a link, and the links cursor comes up, lmao...

Indeed. You mines not a link though. Giveme some reputation now.

Andrew

i dont think its the fact that its annoying, its just that they are just advertising something so i dont know how to describe it...pointless i guess... but if it keeps the site going i have no problem with it.