xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
willmark

Ex Criminal Update

Thank you to this forum :lol: for the help. I have started to learn english and grammer so my posts will be readable. My web site i am working on at the moment with the help of a few members (big shout out to them) and its slow but im making progress. My uncle mick wants to know if i put him in my web site is he entitled to cyber sex? The Irish have some strange ideas that the computer is a "Dirty ting" well some of them and they seem to be most of my friends and family so much so that my brother is not allowed on them (you can guess why the dirty thing) lol. I hope some of my posts have been helpfull to people. I would also like to comment on my first post! its not the best introduction for someone but on the newbie "read all this before you post" it says tell us abit about yourself and as im new to all this jargon i felt i did not have anything to say on the lines of what people where talking about so i resorted to one thing that used to be a big part of my life and still be able to clock up mycents to achieve my goal of getting a web site but i am learning and not straying from the path that so many of you have help me create so thanks again and i will update up as i go along. kind regards to all of you willmark