xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
willmark

What Does This Mean "mycent:ready[100.57]" what do i do now?

what does this mean "myCENT:READY[100.57]"

This means that you have reached the 100 myCENTS benchmark and you will be credited with your (I think, first) US dollar!!! Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!!

I am assuming that this is your first US dollar that you have earned, by the way...

Every 100 myCENTS will give you an equivalent of one US dollar. You can check the total amount of dollars that you have earned in your Xisto's Client Centre and Area now, because it will already have been credited. However, the Xisto forum is a bit slower than the main database where your Client Centre is, so it takes awhile to see it check in. But it will already have been in your account now.

Since I am assuming that this is the first US dollar that you have earned, I am also assuming that the "Earned: 0.00" under your myCENTS will soon turn to a "Earned: 1.00" after a while!!!

Congratulations!!! It actually takes only two US dollars to host your first site for a month, so after you have earned another US dollar, you will be able to start hosting!!! Pretty fast, isn't it? I was surprised myself, you know...

Anyway... yeah. Enjoy your first earning. ;)