xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GROUP.COLLECTIONS

Brands Or Replicas what do you prefer???

Hi guys and ladies,What do you prefer???A brand phone like Nokia, SonyEricsson, etc. Or you have a opne mind about replica (clone) cell phones?For me this is a very interesting subject because in most case people oly buy brand cell phones and simply "hate" those made in china.I've opened my cell phone (a SonyEricsson) and my Laptop (a HP) and one of mine televisions (a Sanyo) and I saw lots of parts "made in china" so I realise we are buying the brand and not the product if the manufaturer is the same.This is my humble opinion, please replyBest regardsMe

well, many replicas is a really piece of junk specially for smart phone.. for me though... iPhone replicas really sucks.. big time.. it's like the iPhone is 100% and the ChiPhone (China iPhone Replicas) is below 10%.. even with the touch pad.. they really suck.. for Nokia replicas china phone still sucks..branded phones doesn't mean you're only buying the name.. rather you are buying with a secure, usable phone (with a price of course).. so if you don't want to buy pricey stuff then find cheap alternatives.. Nokia and SonyEricsson isn't that much... iPhone is cheap too..and for the parts, one of the reason I can think of is because manufacturing cost is lower in china than in other country.. you can pay a Chinese employee really cheap.. since their currency is low.. but of course i'm not sure with this..

Edited by dragonfang00 (see edit history)