xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HanryPowel

Eid Mubarak Sms

<a name="OLE_LINK9">I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.

The rise of Islam offers perhaps the most impressive example in world history of the power of words to alter human behavior in sudden, surprising ways.

Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.

Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have.

"Allah directs you in regard of your Children's (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females.... These are settled portions ordained by Allah."

"The Prophet said, 'But for the Israelis, meat would not decay, and if it were not for Eve, wives would never betray their husbands.'"

"Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman."

"The Apostle said, 'Every wailing woman lies except those who wept for Sa'd.'"

Eid Mubarak SMS - Motivational Quotes SMS

<a name="OLE_LINK9">I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.
The rise of Islam offers perhaps the most impressive example in world history of the power of words to alter human behavior in sudden, surprising ways.

Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.

Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have.

"Allah directs you in regard of your Children's (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females.... These are settled portions ordained by Allah."

"The Prophet said, 'But for the Israelis, meat would not decay, and if it were not for Eve, wives would never betray their husbands.'"

"Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman."

"The Apostle said, 'Every wailing woman lies except those who wept for Sa'd.'"

Eid Mubarak SMS - Motivational Quotes SMS

What the whole Allah thing all about?