xisto Community
CashMaker77

Make Money Doing Nothing how to realy make money online ?

Well it is not really nothing, but at least they don't sell anything, they don't offer anything, they don't ask anything, simply you can read something very useful and found out how to make money online your self ;)

I am member of this forum just one whole day. I signed here since my occupation is making money online for past x years. Mostly of my incomes are passive, so I receiving money every month and don't need to work a lot for that. But first years was like a hell. Why I am talking this to You?
Because I read a lot of posts on this forum for last 24 hours and found out that mostly of people here still don't make any money. I also noticed that there is a lot of stufs that 'smells' like scam. So I decided to offer You 'right direction', and that is what I used myself: reading texts from peoples who make $xx.xxx monthly online.

So I advice You to "invest" instead of money, just some time, let say one week to read (complete) my 2 favorite blogs which helped me to came from $0.00000 to $x.000 monthly in past few years, and thats make money online and make money doing nothing blogs, actualy that are in my mind real libraries or 'cash trees' rather than boring 'libraries :P

If You realy want to make some, or decent or huge money online, visit those 2 authors. Again they will not ask for You e-mail, they don't ask for sign in, they don't offer you any e-books or similar craps. Actualy they will learn You how to avoid all those stuffs that cost you money and time which is more valuble than just money...

I hope that this will help to someone to start making money online.
Also I suggest moderators to 'stick' this post, so every new member when join forum, and hungry for money, become 'food' for sharks in this market to first read one of those (or both) excelent and unique resources for making money from home.

P.S. I forgot to say, don't just visit and read first page and go. Find on the side (on both blogs) archive and start from hronologicaly first post (which is I think in both cases few years ago). You can't read book from end. Start from begining...

Well I have to say that the "make money for beginners" Blog really got me to reading it. They guy has a very open mind about making money online and seem to have otehr things to talk about beside pasting ads allover a web page.ITs rare to find a good Blog or website that is not just saying the same thing that all teh other do, and you sure have found them it seems. Thanks for sharein the two sites with us.

Haha... the second one got me laughing... it doesn't only help you make money on the internet, but also with other things like your body, brain and all that... funny.I've been to the first one though... there ARE some sites on it that requires you to pay to start learning, though I'm assuming you didn't go there, so you wouldn't know...Anyhow, thanks for sharing!!! ;)

Yes, it is very important to get a good start to online success. If you are lucky, you will get mentoring from the RIGHT Guys and go in the right direction to make a good living online. This post will help guys who are new to internet marketing.

There are only two ways to properly make money online, one using google adsense, and that is not easy. The second method is affiliate programs. making money online is more difficult than in real life, but if you work hard you can achieve this.

Yeah, I must say that I agree with you, though I must admit that there ARE some sites that really do pay for your clicks (also know as PTC, paid to click sites), but they really don't give out as much money as Xisto, or not any of them that I've joined. It takes ages to get to the required amount for cashout, and even then, it's just only from one to two dollars, and it's not really worth it considering you might've spend your whole month clicking and looking at sites. But it's not that bad, I suppose. I usually just click and then ignore it until I can be bothered to come back for it. It's just a hobby and just a thing to keep me entertained, just as long as I don't get too addicted with watching the timer go down before I click on the next ad....But the best way of course is to get refferals, and most people have downlines, which are offers that they give the the people that know of this offer and signed up under their names. It will go on to something like $1 (which is a lot for Paid to Click sites, as each click usually costs and lets you earn like $00.001 US Dollars...) for every 250 clicks or something like that, so it's a win-win situation in my opinion. However, I really want to get some passive money earning going on, and I have absolutely no idea how to start on that at all. I will not (I'm absolutely certain of this...) be able to keep up with all my posting when I get hosted and upgraded to the Unlimited Package that Xisto has to offer and since I'm not allowed to use my money in real life to pay for things on the internet, (my parents thinks that they're rather suspicious and shouldn't be trusted on) I will have to make my own money with my PayPal account that is not linked to any credit card account or have any banking account details on it.So I really need help in making money online.... Some one that's an expert on this area... please help!!!

Well I have to say that the "make money for beginners" Blog really got me to reading it. They guy has a very open mind about making money online and seem to have otehr things to talk about beside pasting ads allover a web page.
ITs rare to find a good Blog or website that is not just saying the same thing that all teh other do, and you sure have found them it seems.

Thanks for sharein the two sites with us.

yeah I agree, this 2nd one has differnt, funny aproach to whole stuff. On their blog I found even more 'wired' way to make money, like donating sperm, for example you found local and sell them sample few times monthly for something about $100 per sample. then found few local banks, and You can make some awesome money for nothing (j*****g) ;) Funny but works ! :P

yeah I agree, this 2nd one has differnt, funny aproach to whole stuff. On their blog I found even more 'wired' way to make money, like donating sperm, for example you found local and sell them sample few times monthly for something about $100 per sample. then found few local banks, and You can make some awesome money for nothing (j*****g) ;) Funny but works ! :P

Donating spem??? What!?

Did I read it right? Let me check again...

donating sperm... ...

Oh my god... well, that is just sad... number one, I'm sorry, I don't think my parents will like it if I gave away some of my sperm and get some children of my own at this age... and secondly, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can donate sperm anyway... maybe eggs... :P

But on the other hand, the bank actually sounds like a great idea. I've got a bank account of my own, but I put all the money in my parents bank account because they get more interest and my money is actually their money anyway, so I really don't see the point of whiny whinging teenagers going "I need some money, mum/dad", and things like that because considering all the money that they have provided for you to grow up and get an education (willmark not inclusive :P), why do you want extra stuff of your own???

Actually if I actually manage to earn money online and get a good business running and all that, I would give 100% of my profit (after deducting my hosting fees and domain fees from the GROSS profit) to my parents.... Yes, a hundred percent!!!

I'm just that nice...