xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix.Illusion

Patrick Vieira To Move Back To Arsenal?

Now ive been meaning to post this but never come across it.

You may of known for some time right from the start of last season that Adebayor wouldn't stay at Arsenal and he never he moved to Manchester City. I mean not everyone would agree with me that he had his good times and bad (Every player has a bad time), but you see Adebayor wasn't like that he always had a bad time he just mucked up every time he got the ball.

Now on the other hand Wenger, He may of done your head in last season for obvious reasons not just because of Adebayor.

Now back to the topic. ;)

Vieria has been in the news lately wanting a transfer back to Arsenal, Yes back to Arsenal! Great news isn't it!

Anyway, The question is will Wenger move for him or not. The thing is you can never tell Wenger he will do some stupid things and some good things.

He also let Toure leave the club, Apparently news sources say he was bored.

Update:

Well he is no longer coming back to Arsenal :P

The same goes with Toure he has also left.

Well I wish them good luck at there no club!

Edited by Dark Archer (see edit history)

Well I don't think he will be back very soon since he has now decided to pledge his future to Inter Milan so Wenger probably will leave him now.Shame really but I don't think if he did come back to the Premier League he would be the player he was before he left since he's getting on a bit.

Arsene Wenger is known to NOT buy back players whom he had sold. On top of that, when was the last time, Wenger signed a player who is above 30 years of age? Not one that I can remember. The conclusion, Vieria is not gonna return to Arsenal.With the season starting in 2 days, it seem that there wont be any more new additions to the club. Thou I wanted them to finally win some trophies, the new season seem like a uphill task.

After the showing at at Goodison Park and Parkhead, you can be sure that there will be no more new signings till at least the winter transfer window. I presume that the 2 matches had convinced Wenger that he had in a place a team that will challenge for honours this season. Something which I am quite unconvinced off. They might have an excellent first team. But as the season wears on, with injuries and suspension, there will be lack of cover. Hopefully I am wrong.