xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brittmortimer

Rice, Beef, And Cheese it really tastes good

for the college people and the likes. this is what I make when the food at my house is bland and slow... (or when i am late) :) My favorite fast food that I have made so far is rice, ground brown beef and Cheddar cheese.first you make the rice, bring the water to a boil and then when its at the rolling boil, add the rice, i make a quart of rice, for me and the rest of my family, for a single severing, i would make about 1/2 cup of rice for just myself. ^.^the second step is the beef, my mom always makes about 10 lbs of the stuff, as a chillie or sloppy joe. i am going on the belief that you have in your fridge at the moment. lol anyway put about just enough ground beef to clover the bottom of a creal bowl and then add rice, about half of a bowl full.now the cheese, add about a hand full of cheddar cheese. heat up the bowl for about 2 mins in the micowave.put everything in the fridge and then you have it for later, for a less then five min meal. :D PS i didn't see anything like this in the cooking area...