xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mordent

Cold Headache? What Cold Headache? Success at last

So...it took me about two days to get rid of it, but finally my cold headache is gone! Was it paracetamol that did it? Some snazy new drug squashed, compressed, and concentrated in to tablet form? Something a bit more herbal, like lemsip, perhaps?The last option is by far the closest. A bowl of boiling water, a teatowel, and a generous sprinkle of dried rosemary did absolute wonders for my head (not to mention the fact that my girlfriend reckons the steam did my skin some good!), and I'm so damn pleased with the result that I figured I'd share it here with you folks. Sure, it might not work for everyone, but from now on in rather than popping out the paracetamol next time a cold headache comes along, I'm sticking to rosemary and water!

Oh thanks so much, I normally have to just live with em till they go way, days of pain and hiding in the room. Ill have to try this out next time i have one. that paracetamol seems to make me sick. I use mint to help me breath, have you tryed that add wihtthe Rosemary? if so let me know your resultants