xisto Community
wendylady

How To Get Php-gd On My Site

If you do a php_info() from your Cpanel and I'm fairly certain you will find that the gd library is enabled on Xisto accounts.You might need to review your script, or post a link to the text file so we can review it for you.

I found it , My script thought that what i was missing , But maybe i am wrong
Can you look at this and tell me if the hostign is missing any of it , I looked but not sure what wrong, and the script perosn has no clue they think i am missing something that is need host wise.

To install and operate MinindBuddy you will need:|
| > *NIX / Linux
| > php5 5.x
| > MySQL 5.x
| > php5-gd 5.x
| > php5-mysqli 5.x
| > php5-pear 5.x
| > php5-session 5.x
| > php5-tidy 5.x (This is optional. You can turn it on or
| off in the configuration file.)

Thanks for your help

Wendy

Which PEAR modules doe it require? You may need to submit a Ticket to Support with a list of the PEAR Modules that the script needs for them to install. I can't remember if the Account user can add them or not.PHP version 5.2.5MySQL version 5.0.67-communityPHP 5.x includes the MYSQLI features you need.*edit*In your Cpanel, click on the PHP PEAR link under the Software Icon to see the installed PEAR Modules. If you know which ones you need, you can install them yourself by supplying the Module name.

The current version is PHP 5.2.5 and here is the detail about GD library.GD Support enabled GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible) FreeType Support enabled FreeType Linkage with freetype FreeType Version 2.2.1 GIF Read Support enabled GIF Create Support enabled JPG Support enabled PNG Support enabled WBMP Support enabled XPM Support enabled XBM Support enabled

db-1.7.14RC1 module I need,

when i went to install I got this:

WARNING: "pear/DB" is deprecated in favor of "pear/MDB2"downloading DB-1.7.13.tgz ...
Starting to download DB-1.7.13.tgz (132,246 bytes)
.............................done: 132,246 bytes
install ok: channel://pear.php.net/DB-1.7.13
/usr/local/jdk/bin:/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/lib/courier-imap/sbin:/usr/lib/courier-imap/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin:/opt/bin