xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefan_pavikevik

Apple Tablet Pc - Itablet

Posted Image

After 4 years of Rumors and Hard-Work, Apple finally confirmed that the tablet PC will be announced in 2010. This tablet is expected to be announced together with Apple's "Cocktail". It was rumored that it will be called iTablet, but this isn't still confirmed. This tablet PC will be a complete computer with 10 Inches, and it will look-like a Giant iPod-Touch.

According to Apple Insider, this project is personally monitored by Apple's CEO, Steve Jobs. This Apple Tablet PC will be also great for watching movies. More informations soon.

I'm looking forward to this tablet, I don't exactly know how its going to work though. Apparently it was decided to run the iPhone OS, with some more app functionality built in, like the way developers can make apps for the iPhone 3GS that wont work with the iPhone 3G. I hope this doesn't come to fruition as, Brian Tong, of CNET puts its best. "I already have an iPhone, its yay big, and it can fit in my pocket, why the heck would I need this". Bad Apple indeed, Apple. Really whats the point, you need a decent, at least make the OS half-baked so we can rip and love on it. Give it some features that makes it better than others. Oh whoopy it has a full capacitive touchscreen, oh and it has multitouch, but why would I need it when I have a iPhone or even an iPod Touch. With that size, it may or may not have a webcame, because of the way it will be built. The fact of the matter is, even if it is only a tablet, or a maybe a touchscreen Kindle, or even a regular type Netbook with tablet features, I really don't know about what it can do in the end.

Posted Image

After 4 years of Rumors and Hard-Work, Apple finally confirmed that the tablet PC will be announced in 2010. This tablet is expected to be announced together with Apple's "Cocktail". It was rumored that it will be called iTablet, but this isn't still confirmed. This tablet PC will be a complete computer with 10 Inches, and it will look-like a Giant iPod-Touch.

According to Apple Insider, this project is personally monitored by Apple's CEO, Steve Jobs. This Apple Tablet PC will be also great for watching movies. More informations soon.

thats so amazing technology. Apple is simply the best with its great innovations. i am keeping my fingers crossed for its next product-tablet PC to be released in 2010.