xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
D. Benitez

Temptation-- Are You Struggling- Continued

So don't be misled, my dear brothers and sisters. Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession. (NLT) New Living TestamentGod bless to everyone :) D. Benitez

So don't be misled, my dear brothers and sisters. Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession. (NLT) New Living Testament
God bless to everyone :)

D. Benitez

I dont know what this topic is all about. I mean the topic appears no/less resemblance to the message posted in this section. Could you please broaden the message?

I dont know what this topic is all about. I mean the topic appears no/less resemblance to the message posted in this section. Could you please broaden the message?

Sorry, you only read half the post. I posted two because I ran out of room on the first part. "Don't be misled" is the second page. If you go to the main menu on the left column you will see two posts. "Are you Struggling" and "Do you Struggle". I did a New Topic. I am new to trap and that was my first New Topic I started. I may have done something wrong