xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
D. Benitez

My Intro.

Hi, I'm D. Benitez and I am new to Trap 17. I have been married now for 27 years, have 2 grown children and my first grandchild on the way. I am a Born Again Christian now for 32 years and came to this site because I had an interest in "Trangenders" after seeing a Talk Show (Oprah) on the subject. I look forward to meeting new people and being able to share God's perspective on subjects of "Trangenders" and any other topics that I find on this site. It is not my intention to judge or condemn anyone on these subjects, just to share what's in my heart from the word of God. Look forward to meeting you all. :)

nice meeting you!welcome at the Xisto community!wow 27 years in married! what a nice relationship you have with your wife!by the way im myke a newmember too at Xisto..

nice meeting you!welcome at the Xisto community!
wow 27 years in married! what a nice relationship you have with your wife!
by the way im myke a newmember too at Xisto..

Hi Myke, thanks for the welcome. Yes, 27 years married to my husband. :) It has been a good relationship. He is a Pastor since 1990. I remember seeeing your intro also. Welcome to you too.

Welcome to the forum brother, have fun and cya around!