xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Help! at a loss

ok i already had teq1.info set at the Xisto nameservers back when i got the domain in december of 2004 how come whenever i type it in no matter what i do and i have no redirects etc etc it goes to xisto corp site? any help would be wonderful.

it also redirects to Xisto.com/forums when i try http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and when i try trystim.trap17.com/forums as soon as i log in i redirect to Xisto.com and xisto corp.

It redirects your domain to the Xisto website because it is probably noy parked properly. You should Park your domain name in the Cpanel. the nameservers will be updated in about 24 hours or more.

It's really that.I've ever been gott this matter last time.
You need to bind the domain to your Parked Domain of Cpanel again.
Set the nameservers to ns1.trap17.com ns2.trap17.com on your registeration site.Then to make the mailserver to the right.
You could use the mail server of Xisto.Goodluck.

ok i already had teq1.info set at the Xisto nameservers back when i got the domain in december of 2004 how come whenever i type it in no matter what i do and i have no redirects etc etc it goes to xisto corp site? any help would be wonderful.it also redirects to Xisto.com/forums when i try http://teq1.info/forums and when i try trystim.trap17.com/forums as soon as i log in i redirect to Xisto.com and xisto corp.

Well first of i can say with complete jubilation woo hoo lol! and ty to all the help/information provided I was able to rectify my problem of course it was the parked domain feature. never set it even after I had set the name servers to trap. thanks again all.