xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashutosh_malguri

How Much Should I Invest plz help

Hey frends i want to start a web blog i wanted to know Is it better to invest money to start it like if i use free webhosting and a sub domian name for 2-3 months till i dont earn revenue from it . How much difference will it make . Is it better to invest money If so , on what all things should i invest it (my budget is low so plz keep it less), i know Designing , wordpress , and coding , scripting...Also what would be a good source to earn revenue from my website as a starter.My web log is not just a diary it actually contains wide varity of items for web community like SEO , Affilate marketing , Designing ,coding ,etc...Also if you have any idea or openion bout my site plz let me know.-Thanks

By posting here you do not really have to invest too much money just a little bit of time posting on the forums and you can get paid hosting for free as well as a domain. That way if you are short on money or do not earn much revenue from your site starting up you do not have to and then as things grow and the Xisto Dollars earned on this forum do not cover the space you need you can add your own money to help pay for it so it becomes more of an as need basis with little to no investment to begin with. I would start small as it is easy to build up and expand.

I dont think it would take you much just for starting up. A starter webhosting package is enough for you and if the site gets more visits or consumes more bandwidth you can anytime upgrade the plans