xisto Community
myke

Hello Trap17 Community! Newbie here

hello people!im myke born in (secret),as you can see im a wimp person, hehei love surfing the net,playing warcraft and bystand at forums..i find this site at google and it got my attention of it,bec. there giving free webhost.i want to try it to make a blog using wordpress.. wish to come true^^ahmm.. thats it for now! wew heheby the way sorry for my english accent im not good at it :)

@wendylaythanks for welcoming me!really you play warcraft too..my blog is ( about our clan ). bec. i love my clan mate!hehe@lke_vethanks for welcoming me too!thanks for the links. im gonna read

Hey Myke!Welcome :) Hey you know, i've heard a lot of that warcraft game... I think I should give it a try soon, heheh...Well, I'm Poli, I'm new here too and I'm already inlove with this forum. Welcome again, and have fun!!Polipop

Welcome Myke! Enjoy yourself in the forums and if you want a guide to web hosting, be sure to Read the FAQ's, everything about MyCENTs and the Xisto account linking then to buy a package when you reach the required price! :)
Enjoy, post a lot (not spam) because this is the objective to get moneyz! :D To create a website, it's easy if it's just a forum. Assistance with T17?, post Here.