xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Working In Middle East in particular working in Arabian Peninsula

So let me start off by asking one simple question, why do we work ? The answer which will be raised is quite simple , we work for money. If i raise another question like why do we shift jobs ? The answer may be for money. So money is the ultimate aim or goal.So now lets discuss on how to get this money in a lump sum .We work , are we paid for what we work ? yeah we are paid for our work. And once we earn we pay something to some one , i hope you got it right. It the tax i am talking about. In India Tax is really high and so as in many countries. So we are aware that the amount which we earn cannot be enjoyed fully, but for we have to pay a part of it to the government and we can enjoy the remaining. So how the tax which we pay indirectly or rather directly reduces the income. So to avoid this , by "to avoid" what i mean is that , to enjoy what we earn we have to move to countries in the middle east where they dont levy taxes to a large extent and even we can say it as they dont levy taxes. The Middle east countries. These are the places where the government have its rich oil resources so they are not dependent on the people to pay the money in the form of taxes so the government can run itself, on the other hand in the middle east countries like Dubai , Saudi, Muscat the government pays its citizens for their living.Now what i am about to ask you people is that how is it all about going to middle east countries like dubai, saudi, muscat and working there. May be for the citizens of those countries it is quite easy to earn there. Now my question is that how is it for a person who is a foreigner to the middle east country ( eg. citizen of india ) to work in that country and earn money. How will the culture be ? will he face much difficulty ? how is the job oppurtunities for freshers in those countries.??Moreover we have to put our trust on the agents who get our passport for visa stamping etc. how to go about it saftely. So people if you have good knowledge or any idea about the same raise it out .