xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wendylady

Hello And Well Meet nice to meet you all

Hi there,The Basics:Full Time mom with two kids and Hubby. (3 & 6 ) My oldest is atuistic and take a lot of love and care, so I get to stay home and raise both my kids. I went to school over 7 years a go for website Design, I stop working 5 years ago to stay at home. I am very rusty now in the web world and hope to clean up some of my skills for self use.I like playing Games , WOW , Sims, PS2 Rpg stuff, also just started to play EVE.Cooking if one of my loves and I have fun making stuff up to feed my family.As of this last year i got vertigo, this mean i do not get to get out much as the world moves and shacks even if i stand still at time. I am hoping to make friends and have some conversations that do not include .. mommy can i have ... yell... he hit meeeee .. stop ... no leave your sis alone .. yes your doll is nice... ectt.. :) Why I am looking for hostign and a website:Iam a long time player of sims and like to build homes. I wish to share my stuff and let others do the same if they wish. I know there's tons of sims site out there but most make you sign up even to view stuff.I want it open for people to see what I and other have made with out signing up. Now don't worry they still need to sign up to post and such ") Well that the sort end of it.

Welcome wendylady, vertigo? about a year and a half ago i had a week of that living by myself. It's really no good to have. I'd find myself crawling around the house because i constantly felt like i was rushing down some sort of landslide at a 60 degree angle. (it was a flu in my case)My mum had vertigo for a few months last year and seemed to just get used to it. It was bizarre, she was even driving, which i didnt think was a good idea at the time. But my mum doesn't listen much.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

YA not fun at all , I got it when i was 8 moth prego with my youngest child, ever sense then It comes and goes on it own. The Doc not sure why i keep getting it, except that I also have a high rate of inter-ear troubles. At time it not so bad and you can live with it, but they still will not let you drive if you have it on a regaler basis.

Welcome welcome wendylady~ Aim of the game: Post to Host ^^ Just make sure you got enough free time to post and play with your hosting @_@

ya I am try to post so i can get my site going, I am a little slow in the finding things to yak about. to bad you guy did not have a buddies system where two people could post and share the funds for one hosting account. The site I am going to make is a forum for a few friends to keep in touch and help each other with there sim projects. I know if i siad hay come here and chat it up on stuff you like to yak a bout they would more then gladly help to get hosting for our site.

Hey wendylady!!How are you doing! Well, welcome!! and let me tell you something: You will love it here!! This is such a warm and lovely place, you'll be addicted soon.I'm mom too and love to cook just like you... Anything you need, I am here, ok??Hugs and love.Polipop

Polipop: I am like it so far, I am very tempted to use the Venter area of the site..... lol ..... As haveing two special need kids can drive a mom batty. myke: Realy you think it to long , I was worried it was to short. :)

myke: Realy you think it to long , I was worried it was to short. :D

what in that case you are worried that its too short! awts
huhuhu your unbelivable! for that long intro it will gonna make me crazy! :)