xisto Community
Uncle Teabag

Best Game Evar?

The Best game ever is Age of Empires 2. That is a awesome game. There are so many types of rpgs because of age of empires. The graphics were awesome when they first release it, the intro is owaw. Its still great today. thousands of people still play the game everyday online/offline.

47537[/snapback]

I would have to say that is the best game ever for PC. PC games anymore are so so lame. But i would have to say my favoirt game ver is Metal Gear Solid. Hands Down

I would consider Mafia and Half-Life2 to be the best games so far. Mafia when it first came out had amazing graphics, it had not so many restrictions in action for the player (as it used to happen in most of the games of that time), secondly, this game had the best plot I've ever seen in my life. Half-life 2 impressed with its level of physics and gameplay, which was at least increadible. As for other good games, I can mention Max Payne, Morrowind 3 and Prince of Persia The Sands of Time. Especially the last one broght something completely new in its genre. New camera, teamplay and overall graphics were pretty good too.

There is no best game, why cant people get it through their heads!? Every individual person has his/her own game style. RPG, FirstPerson, Text Baised, Third person.... But my opinion is this great game called Supreme Ruler. It is, literally, the most in depth strategy game EVER. Dont believe me? Google SupremeRuler 2010.Everything from politics, culture, sales, military, land, and domestic approval rates. The graphics fit well to, because they arent pointless high quality graphics that kill a machine :)

Whell I don't think that Half-Life2 is best game ever, Half-Life1 is the best game to me 4 ever, don't you think so to ? :D~Whell Half-Life2 is not bad, becouse the graphiks of the game and the sound track are amaising, but needs work to be as good as half-life1.

I think Adventure Quest is the best RPG there is. It's got great graphics, super special effects, and more flexibility than any game i know of. My favorite part is how you can have pets and guests battling with you.

There are also some great unique monsters like the frogzard(it's a cross between a frog and a lizard), and some(also unique and awesome) pets like the Fire Vampragon(cross between Vampire Bat and Dragon).

And there are several NPC's that will sometimes fight as guests with you. And in some of the classes, like Ninja and Vampire Slayer, you can summon animals to help you.

And it's updated more often than any other game i've heard of. Almost every week, often times less, there's a new thing to do. Wars against other creatures are most common, but there are other things like new classes or rare items.

The only problem is that it's so big, that it's sometimes hard to log in because the server's full. And you have to pay $14.95 to get half of the stuff in the game. But it's all online, you don't have to download anything.

Oh, anybody who wants to try it, it's at http://www.battleon.com/

Well, my favorite game is probably age of empires 2. It combines great playability and it works also on older computers. I played this game all my childhood and maybe this is one of the reasons too. But ofcourse there are many other good games on our planet like Americas Army, which i free and can be downloaded from their website. thats what i think!!

Whell I don't think that Half-Life2 is best game ever, Half-Life1 is the best game to me 4 ever, don't you think so to ? ;)~

Whell Half-Life2 is not bad, becouse the graphiks of the game and the sound track are amaising, but needs work to be as good as half-life1.

168146[/snapback]

I enjoy my first person shooter games and Half-life 1 & 2 are definitely the best. I mean I remember this one part in Half-Life 2 when your running away from the masked police people, and your running throguh a corridor and you come to a place where there is a fork (two ways). You go one way, and you see the masked people blast through the door at the end of that hallway! You quickly turn around, hoping to get through the hother door but to your astonishment...They've cornered you and knocked you OUT!! Almost as if they anticipated your actions and movements...great scripting on their part.

But I have to give it up for GTA. By far the most unique and fun gaming experience out there. SO mant things you can do. If you must only buy 1 game, Make it san andreas, or vice. Great games, cant wait for Liberty City stories for the PSP.

[*Quote*]but wat is the definition of a great game?i mean does it make u have lot of fun while playing ...or u can play it for long time which can never make u bored...i mean rpg is fun ...but after u finished everything ...i will like not even touching it...afterward.... coz it become so boring afterward...i guess this is the reason for arpg online...like D2 etc....but strag game like AOE2 and WC3....a lot of ppl argue about which ones better ....but i think they are totally different game....there is not much way to decide...AOE2 is good as in its completation..i mean it has been out for a while already...and company have modify it and kill bug for a while enough to make it without big deal of bugs...WC3 is like a new game compared to AOE2, but the range of improvment can be done is great in WC3.... eg.. World editor in WC3 give player a way to improve how games can be fun....they are both a successful online game i guess....maybe i shouldn't talk about online game...as they will also improve every month or so...for single player game.... i guess graphic is one of the attraction ....but some game with good graphic doesn't mean it has good fun....some game without good graphic also really good...there is one game i want to take about.,...a very old game ...Pizza typcoon....not pizza 2 ...but 1...i like how realistic it can be..everywhere is full of bad ppl in the world...so as a pizza restaurant...in this game u can be a good ppl through out the game...but once u done a bad thing... u can never back to a clean rabbit....i dunno .... maybe many of u never play that game...but try it when u have chance....u might be suprised by the way it play...u need to surely know everything about the game to find out how amazing this game is....sorry a bit saying too much....and sorry about my english... [*Quote*]ya man i agree with that..after you get tired of a game your not going to pla yit again ever...not like a rpg game..i mean you can always come back and replay it if you really liked the story or didnt understand some parts...not like sports games man i get tired of eem real easy.