xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Indou

Aion-online

Someone, somewhere in this place must have at least heard of this new mmorpg? I've played the Beta. Loved it. Uses the Cryengine. So it is very pretty ^^ The customisation of your character when starting out, is absurd. Borders on silly xD Morphing your face and body to whatever lob sided freak you could imagine. So yeah. Pre order the game, and you get access to the beta weekends. ^^

Someone, somewhere in this place must have at least heard of this new mmorpg? I've played the Beta. Loved it. Uses the Cryengine. So it is very pretty ^^ The customisation of your character when starting out, is absurd. Borders on silly xD Morphing your face and body to whatever lob sided freak you could imagine.
So yeah. Pre order the game, and you get access to the beta weekends. ^^

I play it. Both in US betas and on CN retail servers. The US version releases at the same time I'm in school though so I'm unsure if I'll be playing Live.

It is a good game, I just don't think I'll have time for it.

Just not my type of MMO. Aion looks promising but it still requires you to put alot of effort. Grind, item enhancements etc... i never like those. Tried the first beta and all my hype goes down.

Heh the very reason I'm building my PC right now is to run this game. Right now my PC just cant handle it but I'm sure a 4850 can handle Aion as it is now. Yes, I'm creating a budget PC. Anywho, the game looks superb in looks and just from reviews and from people's tongues I can see that the game wasn't at all rushed or just a "clone" of another game. I'm sure it will have the usual grinding as most mmo's do revolve around that but with such an exciting and vibrant world as it seems to have, I think you wouldn't really care. I think I'll be going all out on this game xD haha. But of course not in the sense that it conflicts with my personal life but at least a game I know I'll put my energy into.

I have given up all hopes on Aion since it will turn out to be another Lineage 2. Bots and bypass started to flood the China servers and those ego western players got their hands on it and they are currently selling those programs. I feel regret on pre-ordering Aion but i am happy that i manage to sell it @ retail price.