xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SpiderVV

Hello!

Hey, my name is Johnny and I am 16 years old. I registered here because I've seen many people with their websites hosted here, etc and I also liked to register :)Hope I'm welcome!!!

Hey Johnny, what's up? Welcome to Xisto.com. Please remember to read the Xisto.com Readme. If you need any sort of support then you can always ask for support here or at Xisto - Support. If you need any help with billing sort of questions you may Submit a Ticket aswell. :D If you'd like to search a domain for your website you may do so Right here. :D To view your orders just click the link called "My Products & Services" in your Client Area. :) To view what you habe purchased click the "Invoices" link.

For the view the announcements click Company News / Announcements to check the latest Trap news! :D If you like to view the server status of all Traps servers click on Server Status. :P I am sure I have provided the enough information you'd need to know for now. And I hope you enjoy your stay with us at Xisto.com! :D

Haha! Thanks dude, and for all these links too. I know how this works as I've read the whole FAQ :) I'm just searching for decent host for the R* Fans forums.

Welcome SpiderVV, Sky has done great job of giving you all the information you will need while signed up at Xisto. I wish you the best of luck signed up a t Xisto. Enjoy it,- Ash.

SpiderW...SpiderWoman? o_O Anyway. Welcome. Post lots ^^ as is the aim of the game. Just don't post spam. Constant useless posts is not nice. ^-^''

Hey, my name is Johnny and I am 16 years old. I registered here because I've seen many people with their websites hosted here, etc and I also liked to register :)
Hope I'm welcome!!!

a warm welcome to you at Xisto! hehe
nice to meet you spiderVV, byt he way im myke! a new member too at the community! hehe