xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
asomormridul

Paid Review Site

I have heard a lot about reviewstream, a paid review sites which pays for your contribution to their site. There minimum payout is 100 $ as far as I remember. I had joined the site and written four or so reviews out there to earn 4.4 $. But the thing that I am not sure whether the site is genuine or not.As far as their way of payment is concerned, they pays your review in two ways. 2$ per review and 0.4 $ per review. The second one of it is bulk rate of payment. If you contribute quality review, they pays you 2$ and else, they will pay you only 0.4$.To continue up to 100$, it is necessary to know whether the site is genuine or not. You have to send them your reviews and they will confirm publication by the e-mail id you supply to them.If there is anyone who had got paid by this paid to review site, please let me know. I can submit my reviews on a regular basis and earn a good amount from them for out-of-pocket expenses.

I've done some research on what you said and the results are not exactly encouraging...I didn't actually get to see anyone who had tried to reach the minimum payout mark,; I just saw a lot of frustrated writers!Apparently, this site rejects a lot of your reviews for no good reason. So if you think you're going to have a smooth road ahead, earning $2 per review, then I guess you're gonna be a frustrated! And the ones who got rejected weren't amateurs, they were published writers. Some of them are stubborn, so they're still trying to reach the min payout amount, but others have just given up!So I think it's up to you to decide. If you want, try googling "reviewstream response" and read up on the number of articles from people who have tried and failed on that site. Do tell us here what you decide :(

I've done some research on what you said and the results are not exactly encouraging...I didn't actually get to see anyone who had tried to reach the minimum payout mark,; I just saw a lot of frustrated writers!
Apparently, this site rejects a lot of your reviews for no good reason. So if you think you're going to have a smooth road ahead, earning $2 per review, then I guess you're gonna be a frustrated! And the ones who got rejected weren't amateurs, they were published writers. Some of them are stubborn, so they're still trying to reach the min payout amount, but others have just given up!

So I think it's up to you to decide. If you want, try googling "reviewstream response" and read up on the number of articles from people who have tried and failed on that site. Do tell us here what you decide :(

Sure, I shall let you know about what I had decided when I will decide something. So far I haven't decided anything about review writing or giving it up. I had stopped writing reviews for that site but sometimes I think that what if I try two more reviews? I am in a dilemma regarding that sites genuineness. That is what bothering me for taking a decision. Moreover, as you had said that it may take a very long time to reach minimum payout, I have to be bold for further advancement. Because, the sites those takes longer time for giving payouts are generally fraudulant sites and I practically avoid them. But why I am still positive about the site is that it deals with one of my interests, i.e. review writing. I am in search of a review writing sites which pays Indians too. Anyway, if I ever start writing review for reviewstream, I shall let you and others over here to know.

Paypal can now be used by Indians as well because bank transfers have been introduced, which were not available earlier. So any site which pays you through paypal is a good source, since you can transfer the funds to your bank account. And I think it's better for you to try your talent on sites where some companies look for writers, etc There the money is kept in escrow till both parties are satisfied and then it is transferred to you. This is a very convenient process and can be trusted, unlike sites like reviewstream.Well, all the best in your money-making endeavour!