xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robinabo

Viewing Mycents

I'm wondering which is the best way to view your total amount of mycents? I've tried going to my profile but it says that there is no information for my mycents. Is there button that i'm missing?

First you need to have at least 5 posts for MyCents ot be activated, once activated you will see it in your profile or if you look at a topic that you posted in you can see your total MyCents and MyEarnings on the left.

<br />Also, make sure you have a REGISTERED account at <a href="https://support.xisto.com/; target="_blank">Xisto - Support.com/billing</a>. Make sure both your Xisto forums AND your XistoSuport.com emails are the <b>SAME</b>. Your Xisto account must be activated and working first.<br /><br />Hope this helps.<br />

<br /><br /><br />
I have noticed in my page that against my Mycent, it is written 'nil' in red and just below Mycent tag, there is another red script which reads Ready 380.06 or something which I exactly don't remember. I did not signed up to Xisto - Support and now I had completed the sign up process. Will my earnings will be shown? I am not sure what Ready mycents meant. I will be thankful to you if you can through some light on my doubts.

I have noticed in my page that against my Mycent, it is written 'nil' in red and just below Mycent tag, there is another red script which reads Ready 380.06 or something which I exactly don't remember. I did not signed up to Xisto - Support and now I had completed the sign up process. Will my earnings will be shown? I am not sure what Ready mycents meant. I will be thankful to you if you can through some light on my doubts.

Your myCents updated, watch it. READY[number] means, you have crossed 100myCents and the amount in dollars (100 cents= 1 dollar) will be credited to your Xisto - Support account in the next update cycle (which usually runs every 4 to 5 hours). For example READY[225] means 2 dollars will be added to your Xisto - Support account.