xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carrot

Zelda Ocarania Of Time that forever old game

i know that this game (zeld:Ocarania of time) is really old, but i still like it. it kicks butt. i beat the game in like three days. it was so awsome. if anyone else has anything they would like to say about this game go right ahead. but please no dissing it. i love that game.

I also like this very old game called "Seven Kingdoms II", I feel it is one of the best strategy games ever made

Ocarina of Time was my favorite game growing up. It took me a few times to beat Gohma (I was 7 and had very few fine motor skills :D) but after that, I loved it. I adore the archery challenge at the Gerudo Fortress and the poes in the Forest Temple. The Floor and Wall Masters in the Shadow Temple always freaked me out, but it was the easiest temple. Water Temple...that was a different story. All the times I had to change the water level, I did it at random. But the best part about it is I didn't use a guide. I think that's a cheap way of playing and it's better to explore and find things out for yourself :D

And of course, the music is very catchy!

Ocarina of Time was the gate opening for me =PMy fave used to be the Four swords but then "that" came out i drooled for about 35 days beat it in 36 :D but whats u need to be looking at is the NEW one on gamecube :D:DB):D it looks like GOD made it himself

The Ocarina of Time, in my opinion, is the pinnacle of the gaming world. It was revolutionary at the time, and it hasn't been topped since. It is a mesmerizing experience, as dorky as that sounds :D. I've been captivated for hours and hours at a time with this game--it simply never gets old! There isn't one thing I would change about the Ocarina of Time, because I really believe it is that perfect. Please don't get me started with the music. It is simply exquisite, and one of the high points of the entire game :D

>_> wow you guys must be youngThat came out in 1998, I was seven also. I didnt get it until 2000 though, but my friend raved about it and to this day he is a zelda fanatic, although he HATES the new direction the series is heading with all the chibi characters and whatnot. I loved that game, I would play it just for shits and giggles sometimes. I would just walkaround the entire world and slay enemies.I loved me that game *tear*