xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carrot

Gramercey Ghost my play

OMFG YES ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy right now!!! cause my school play is finnaly over. it was fun and all, but we had like a month to do a professional show. i was sound technicion and i had three days to create a perfect audio mix of thunder, rain, music, old radio sounds, even a phone ringing, AND put it all in order. it was hard, but it was fun. the actors on the other hand had 6 weeks to learn their lines Grrrr.... Nobody appreciates techies anymore. now we are starting the musical at our school. the only thing is that my dimmer rack is going screwd so we will probably have to have a district guy come and redo our entire cat walk. WHILE WE ARE TRYING TO REHERSE A MISICAL. of course they wont interfere with the actors.... just us techies. it sux big time. but oh well i think that with the money we got from our last play, we might be able to finnaly buy some wireless mics. and that would ROCK!!!!! boo ya