xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
donneo

The Most Resistant Mobile Phone Is The World!

The explorer Ser Renolf Fiens the hands of the emissive mobile phone which is belive that it is "tought" of the world. Fiens, which recently flat the oldest Britain which is climb on Mount Everest,he call to test the mobile phone which is envisag equaly resistant vehicle brand as Land Rover S1. As declared designers to mobile phone Sonim, this highquality phone created for the purposes abide of those who work outside of his home and in difficult conditions.The first mobile IP-67 tested on the dust, mud and strikes.Checked that mobile is water resistant and can endure half meter under water the entire 30 minutes. Also impassive the extreme strikes, and even the pressure up to 400 kilograms.Mobile cost about 350 euros and comes the water resistant camera of 2 megapixel, integred flash, GPS, and FM radio.

post-83433-1245753842_thumb.jpg

Motorola already makes the i580 for Nextel users, which survives the beatings that Sonim's phone goes through. I'm proud to say that I own the phone that has survived drops off of buildings, run over by cars, submerged in water, meets and exceeds military specifications, and so far is baby/kid-proof, with some gnawing scars on the antenna.I wonder if the Sonim is just coming out for European handy users... :(

Motorola already makes the i580 for Nextel users, which survives the beatings that Sonim's phone goes through. I'm proud to say that I own the phone that has survived drops off of buildings, run over by cars, submerged in water, meets and exceeds military specifications, and so far is baby/kid-proof, with some gnawing scars on the antenna.
I wonder if the Sonim is just coming out for European handy users... :(

Yes it is coming in Europe! I'm Romanian and I have a Sonim XP3300 Force and I'm very proud of it. I went swimming at sea i dropped it from 4 metres an I alomost lost it in mud that was about 1 metre.

I like Motorola i335 rugged phone...The Motorola i335 is a walkie-talkie phone that is not the best looking phone in the world but it is a tough little cookie. It is built to military specification for shock vibration and dust...