xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zsikder

Playing Poker Online: Online Poker Analyzer

I didn't have any idea about a while I started playing poker online. I was simply trying to learn poker hands. I used to try making bets whenever I thought to have a winning hand. It was very important for me to know the poker hand rankings.I attempted printing out these poker stats tables and to put them to my monitor. Then, I understood that poker software can do this for you. But it didn't get comfortable trying to match my existing hand with those exposed on this sheet. Shortly, I understood that existing poker software could carry out this. Big rooms let this software to contact your poker hands real time. Big rooms also allow this software to demonstrate you the possibility of winning with the hands.Actually, large poker rooms don't forbid an Online Poker Analyzer. Your statistics will get calculated only. It is possible to do for any player on a sheet of paper which is more of a convenience aspect.You will be able to know the reaction time and highest bids play very easily with the help of a good online poker analyzer. In fact, online poker analyzer is a set of programs deliberated by best professionals. Online poker software can help the players to get the best poker experience.Online poker analyzer could be very helpful for the beginner. A newbie can follow the game and analyze various movements at the playing table with the help of online poker analyzer.

Edited by zsikder (see edit history)

So I too am a newbie and would like the OPA.  I purchases it a week ago, downloaded it and tryed to register it.  When I click on the register key I get a page that says, "The Internet Explorer cannnot dispay the webpage". And when I click "Diagnose Connection Problems" I get "Windows cannot find "key.Thepokeranalyzer.Com".  I also did not receive the email after purchase with required information.  I have sent two emails to the contact on the webpage and have also asked clickbank for help. A week later I now ask for a refund.  I would rather have the OPA.  Obviously there is a problem at OPA.  Are they aware of the problem or are they just taking our money?

-reply by Ira Smith