xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
donneo

Apple Iphone 3gs New! Apple tech...

Apple revealed that the company's new version of the iPhone will appear on the market during the mounth, due to the price of the actual model will fall to 99 dollars. This go tell Philip Schiller, president the marketing Department at Apple, during the company's conference in San Francisco. Schiller stressed that the new "iPhone 3GS", which will be to record and video files, will be to buy the 19 th June. -This is powerest iPhone, which so far have not produced. That the internal finding is something quite new, said Šiler.Company of Apple revealed that the new version of the iPhone will appear on the market during the mounth, due to the price of the actual model will fall to 99 dollars. This go told Philip Schiller, president the marketing Department at Apple, during the company's conference in San Francisco. Schiller stressed that the new "iPhone 3GS", which will be to record and video files, will be to buy the 19 th June. -This is powerest iPhone, which so far have not produced. That the internal comes is something quite new, said Schiller.The new phone will have 16 gigabytes of memory and the cache is 199 american dollars, while the model with two more cache memory is 299 dollars. New version of the operational system of iPhone 3.0 will become available on June 17, and the owners of the iPhone now phones will can free to upgrade their OS

Edited by donneo (see edit history)

I think this new iPhone is too hyped. I don't see anything that would make a iPhone 3G owner want to run out and buy this, besides the ability to take video. I think Apple needs to make bigger changes to the iPhone to make somebody want to spend another $300 to upgrade.

I had bought previous version of apple iphone which served a great purpose and I like all those stuffs invented by apple.how much is the cost of this apple 3G phone if we import it to india?I would love to buy this phone, but i dont know as to how much it costs including shipping to india.but as far as the review is concerned, i believe its having the better surfing capability and better performance.iphone 3G is really a wonder phone which anyone would love to have.

i think the iphone 3gs is just a load of crap from Apple. a new year. a new iphone. this doesnt seem nearly as drastic as the change from gen1 to gen2. its just another reason for apple to get more of everyones money that must have the newest apple gadgets. i for one am steering clear of it as i want nothing to do with Apple products whatsoever. im much happier with the multitude of choices of blackberries :(

IMO, i prefer HTC smartphones than Apple iPhone 3GS. For one is their limitation to the software to be run in the phone and another thing is being "Apple".The new 3GS may be appealing but such thing can be done with phones that is out a year ago. Apple may snatch the crown of smartphones but Google Android may catch up with it anything soon, bring the in a strong contender against Apple iPhone from any smartphone maker.

There isn't much of a difference if you compare a regular iPhone 3G with the new iPhone 3GS. And like someone said, it was only released for kicks because it's a new year and what not. If you actually catch up with some of the news articles that were posted around the internet, you'll know that profits from the 3GS weren't nearly as good as that of the 3G.I think the only reason people would buy the new iPhone would be just to say they have it. If you know how to jailbreak your iPhone with a little tinkering here and there, you'd have the same pieces of software on a regular 3G that would be found on a 3GS.