xisto Community
Bullseye

Illegal Downloads specialy games

i think it will cost a lot of money to secure all the cds they make...the programmer they would have to hire to build security on the cds will cost extra but in the end some one will be able to priate it so i think they do it to an certain extent. but more and more now days i have seen cds and you cant just simply burn them...maybe its because sims was an old game.

haha, well i dont think they will start hiring soliders just to secure games for every single person who buys it. but what you said is probably correct i mean nothing is secure in our world now days everything is hackable/crackable. so whats the point in spending tons of money just to develop a new security program on the games or whatever the software is. i bet the ppl who make it will sell off the cracks for it.

Yah I know i have heard about this going on in the UsA as well.... but yah i am going with lower the prices and hey you welll amke more money cuz people wont have to crake it and they welll bye it so in the end you end up making a lot more money but i guess you do have to add the money for making the cd and paying teh programers but stilll i mean come on it takes me month to come up with the money for games.... i guess cuz i am 12 but hey :D

Yes, Such law against the kids is really bad. They cannot stop kids from doing things by introducing law. Kids will download stuff as long as they get it. They dont have such an understanding regarding piracy.

It is the responsibility of the Game makers to protect the games. The better option is make the Games fithy cheap. If they reduce the price from $25 to $2, they will still be earning. And at the same time, There will be 100 times more sale.

46767[/snapback]

I totally agree with you... I'm from Brazil and people like to say that there are a lot of hackers in here... but they don't say that "real" (brazilian money) is almost 3 times cheaper than dollar... do you have any idead of how much do I have to pay to buy a game in here?... if the game costs $25 * 3 = R$75 + taxes... you don't find a game here for less than R$100... What do they think? That I'll pay R$100 in a game or in a hardware?..... That's just impossible for me to buy a game... that's why I used to upload full things...